main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Broadband & Home Phone

Vodafone cancelled my Broadband order without me asking me, Help I'm now without a connection !!

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I placed a broadband order on the 22 May for my new house which I advised Vodafone (a very helpful Irish Lee) that I would be moving in on 13th July. I instructed Lee that connection can only happen after the 13th once I move in so we agreed a date of 14th for an Engineer to come around and the router was to be delivered to my old address.

Come the 12th June  I received my router so I assumed everything was going to plan, however, once I moved in and called Vodafone - I was told because you tried to activate the line in May (even when I instructed you to do in June).

Since the line was occupied, you preceded to cancel the order along with the Engineer visit. Vodafone why did you not follow my instructions and why did you no inform me that the order was cancelled? If the order was cancelled why did you send me the router? Can you answer these questions and help sort this out please please so I can get connected now?

View more options
4 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

The Vodafone Teams here read all posts and help where they can. However it can take some time for them to read and engage in threads try can help with. 

Id suggest to speak with their dedicated Broadband Team via Contact-us.

IMG_1084.JPG

View more options

I'm sorry to see what's happened here @Captain_desmo. We're more than happy to answer the questions and look to see what's gone on here. We'll need to access your account to do so. Please send us your details via the private message I've sent you. 

View more options
2: Seeker

I have submitted the issue to the support team but the support team has not got back to me yet, Does anyone know why I am having issues with getting a contract up and running when I placed the order in good time on the 22th May??

View more options
Administrator

@Captain_desmo I can see we've been in touch via email since your last post. Thanks for replying to us, a member of our team will be back in touch as soon as possible. 

Once we've had a look into your account, we'll be able to provide further information and answers to your questions. 

View more options