Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone, worst service ever seen, I'm now going to move all my contracts away

sinong
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Moved to vodafone from EE on 15th Jan, the speed was terribie and dicided to cancel the broadband service the second day, went to plusnet and the service was taken over on 31st Jan, till today vodafone is still charging me. Contact online support, told me the contract was not cancelled at all because of Vodafone's mistake.

You really make me angry, in order to cancel the contract, I had to phone, the first time made me waiting over 1 hour, I returned the router and now you are still charging me for nothing!!!

Today I phoned you before 9pm,  and now I'm still wating, to re-cancel the contract, its OVER 2 Hours now, see pic, what the hell are you doing??????

I still have phone contract with vodafone, for quite a few years now, but I now decided to leave as well, your service is the worst in the world! You overcharged me and see how poor your service is, bad network and worse customer service. I'll definitely complain to ofcom!

NEVER use vodafone again!!!!!!!!!!!! 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I can certainly understand how this situation would be frustrating especially as you have followed the protocols to cancel @sinong

Vodafone will return any incorrectly funds taken back to your bank account.

You do have the option of speaking to your own banks customer service to see if the Direct Debit Guarantee is applicable.  

I appreciate your venting but if you do fully intend to move networks then I would strongly suggest to test out other networks via their payg sim cards where you live work and commute as online checkers are not a guarantee of service. 

All networks have fringe coverage and not spots. 

I with you all the best. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@sinong I'm really sorry to hear about the experience you've had and completely understand your frustration.

Have you managed to get everything resolved? Please let us know if there's still any ongoing problems and we'll be more than happy to investigate further.