main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Broadband & Home Phone

Where is my free gift!?

2: Seeker

So I ordered my free gift as soon as I was able to using the unique code i recieved in an email. Nearly a month later and I have not received or heard anything regarding it. I dont think I ever received an email about the gift, no confirmation of the order, nothing!
After about 2 weeks I re-registered and was told I couldnt register for a gift as I had already done so. Now its telling me I am too late.

So where is my free gift? If there was an issue it appears I am too late to do anything about it myself.

Got to say, I am not happy with my vodafone experience thus far. I had terrible internet in the first month, still getting a lot of packet loss 3 months in, and now my free gift hasnt arrived. ##~##?

View more options
7 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

Hi @DJRenegade it might be worth checking your spam folder in case any emails have gone there.

Failing that try live chat to see if they can help or call 191 tomorrow.

View more options
4: Newbie

I was 3 weeks into the 30 day period of delivery. I phoned TLC and they said some items were on back order and could take up to 51 days. However, by coincidence, it arrived 2 days later!

Phone TLC during office hours (I think) but be prepared to hang on

View more options

@DJRenegade I'm sorry to hear you've not received information regarding your gift's delivery. Please let us know how you get on after contacting the dedicated team on 0330 1243 813.

They're available between 9.30am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday.

View more options

Well it turns out that despite the terms and conditions stating;

1. You will only receive a confirmation email if your registration/claim has been deemed valid. Any invalid claims will not be notified.

And I didn't receive a confirmation email, making my order appear invalid, my order is in fact still valid and is expected in 3-5 days according to TLC.

View more options

I ended up having todo it all via email to there customer serverices afte about 3 weeks i just got a text from dpd saying my item will be delivered the next day. I had no confirmation meails either it just turned up.

Depends really on the item you ordered, if u ordered the headphones they have stated it could be a 3 month wait as its in high demand same with the 75£ credit card

View more options

So I now received an email stating my free gift has at least another 2 week wait before delivery, that will make it a 6 week wait after I first placed my order. 

To top all this off, my internet has had frequent disconnects that last for up to a few hours over the last 2-3 days.

I never thought I would say this, but 3 months in and I already cannot wait to go back to Virgin! 

View more options

@DJRenegade We're sorry to hear about your wait, the free gifts have been very popular and we apologise for any delay.

Have you contacted our Broadband Live Chat team about the disconnections you've been experiencing?

Do they happen at a certain time of the day? And do they occur when you're using your Wi-Fi or with a wired connection also?

Please keep us updated on both the gift and the drop outs, we'll be more than happy to investigate further for you if needed.

View more options