Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

fibre broadband free gift

thedudders81
2: Seeker

after purchasing Vodafone fibre broadband on 11/9/17, in which I was entitled to a free gift, after following the correct process and using my claim code on 12/11/17 I claimed my free gift,after waiting 30 days after claim, ive heard nothing, yet ive tried to ring 03301243813 on numerous occasions, for over an hour at one pont , email them on there contact us form but with no reply, I wont mind but the day after I purchased my package the price dropped but I thought I wouldnt lose out cause of the 'free gift' its becoming abit of a nightmare, are you able to help? i feel like im being fobbed off with the whole matter. 

5 REPLIES 5

zimzime

Hey,

you need to register at https://www.tlcmarketingrewards.co.uk/broadbandgift/

after 30 days cooling off period. My problem is that they don't allow me to register at this website either because the website tells me I am too late. My go-live date was on 3rd of November. I have been trying to register to this website since 3rd of December, but I haven't been able to. I was trying to call 03301243813 whenever I can, but they never pick up the phone. All the other customer service numbers try to redirect me to this number, but have never been able to talk to anyone there. Well, done, Vodafone. This is how you scam people in to sign up.

I actual managed to register and then waited for my claim code and choose my gift.. least i got this far, I know I processed it correctly as I took a screenshot of my application, but since then nothing, tried ringing, sending emails, even written a letter, it feels like im banging my head against a brick wall, well im going to pursue this further up the chain till i get a satisfactory reply.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@thedudders81 Sorry to hear about your wait 😞 Which free gift did you apply for? Have you managed to contact TLC at all? If so, what have they advised you?

Please let us know if you have any updates. If you're still unable to contact them, pop back to us and we'll be happy to investigate this further for you.

finally all sorted now.. i receive an email saying that they had ran out of stock but will be shipped when avaliable which it was just in time for christmas. 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for the update @thedudders81 - I'm happy to see you received your gift and hope you had a great Christmas :Smiling: