Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

they are infamising the Vodafone brand in Turkey

yaprakunver
2: Seeker

I've been experiencing too many problems with VODAFONE NET for 2 months and I can't get a solution or technical support. I transfered my internet account to another place and it was completed after 1 month! (July 12-August 12) Then I experienced speed problems (1,3 mbit download, 0,3 mbit upload) and we don't have any internet connection for 3 days again! I called costumer support center everyday and got the same answers again and again. They blame Türk Telekom and electricians (I paid for electricians twice and there is no problem with inner system) and they say you should wait! I don't trust Vodafone anymore and they are infamising the Vodafone brand in Turkey.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @yaprakunver

You need to ask your question on the Vodafone Turkey forum.

Vodafone Turkey Forum

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers

Hi @yaprakunver

Totally understand your unimpressed. 

This forum is for Vodafone U.K. customers. 

Other Vodafone Networks in other countries are not connected to each other. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I couldn't get a solution in Turkey for a long time and I hope an authurized person will see my complaint.

AnnS

Hi @yaprakunver

You need to ask your question on the Vodafone Turkey forum.

Vodafone Turkey Forum

OK. Thank you

yaprakunver

I've been experiencing too many problems with VODAFONE NET for 2 months and I can't get a solution or technical support. I transfered my internet account to another place and it was completed after 1 month! (July 12-August 12) Then I experienced speed problems (1,3 mbit download, 0,3 mbit upload) and we don't have any internet connection for 3 days again! I called costumer support center everyday and got the same answers again and again. They blame Türk Telekom and electricians (I paid for electricians twice and there is no problem with inner system) and they say you should wait! I don't trust Vodafone anymore and they are infamising the Vodafone brand in Turkey.