Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

unable to load my own webpage

Dennis5
2: Seeker

I have recently switched over to Vodafone broadband and I have been unable to access my own website www.orangelean.com on ip160.153.138.176.

I have cleared cache changed browsers and laptops connected via direct ethernet and can only conclude that Vodafone are blocking the site.  I have spoken to the godady hosting team who also agree it is with the ISP.

Any Ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

If content control is Off then you could speak with the Broadband Team via Contact-us and ask them to consider Whitelisting the site address. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

Dennis5

I have recently switched over to Vodafone broadband and I have been unable to access my own website www.orangelean.com on ip160.153.138.176.

I have cleared cache changed browsers and laptops connected via direct ethernet and can only conclude that Vodafone are blocking the site.

Any Ideas?

BandOfBrothers

If content control is Off then you could speak with the Broadband Team via Contact-us and ask them to consider Whitelisting the site address. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@Dennis5wrote:

I have cleared cache changed browsers and laptops connected via direct ethernet and can only conclude that Vodafone are blocking the site.

Any Ideas?

Works fine on BT.

(You have a rather glaring spelling error under PITH "obsticle")

@JamesBroadband

Works fine on BT.

(You have a rather glaring spelling error under PITH "obsticle")

Also works fine using my Vodafone connection, and I agree about the spelling error.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@Dennis5 It's strange that @machare says your website is available using his Vodafone connection, have you checked all of your security settings? You can do this using your My Vodafone

Please let us know how you get on and don't hesitate to pop back to us if you're still experiencing any issues, so we can investigate further for you.