Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

vodafone cancelled my order

ezquerro
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I  would like to switch from BT to vdafone broadband. signed switch on last black friday deal but yesterday have a call that vodafone cancelled my order because is no avilable space in cabinet on my street, but when i check on the website: https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

FTTC is available on my cabinet! and there is no waiting list ! so who is lying?

I still didn't get any cancelation email, so mybe is olny some system error ?

what do you think?

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I can only surmise that what you can see to what Vodafone can see is different!

If this was me I'd ring the Vodafone Broadband Team for a final clarification > 

08080 034 511 for Home Broadband (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) with lines open between 8am and 8pm, seven days a week.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

RossILCFC1993
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

It probably will be because vodafone put 2 lines in the cabinet, the bt line and there own line, so what it will be is that theres only room for the bt line and not for both

I've had the same problem ordered on black Friday got web  order email sent and welcome emails. told my neighbour about the offer on the Sunday he signed up same way as me. this Monday he told me he'd had post from Vodafone and SSE his old company saying all's going live start of Jan. as I haven't recieved anything thought it was strange so phoned Vodafone to find out if all ok and was told order was cancelled due to the same reason as OP. left me very angry going to struggle to get broadband now for when my old contract ends and also poor communication as ordered on 24th of November and not been informed which is now 12 days later