Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Activated broadband at wrong address

Diamondiva9
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, we have moved into our new hone with everything on track to be started on the 1st.  All texts and emails references new address and then the email confirming the internet is live says it's been activated at old address!!????  I have to work from home and am currently working from my office alone whilst we are in this pandemic and I have to continue to as Vodafone have not set up my internet at the right address it seems.... no one answering, no one on the chat line????  What do I do? Start another broadband and cancel my contract.  Pls contact me as soon as possible. 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @Diamondiva9 

As there is no account access assistance via this forum you would need to persevere with customer services or engage with the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries as they have account access too and will be able to clarify officially.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Dabbs
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Diamondiva9. Thanks for letting us know, we're keen to fix this for you. As @BandOfBrothers has advised, we need to access your account, to check whats going on. Please follow the post from @BandOfBrothers to get in touch with us via our social media channels, and we'll be sure to help.