Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Activation date

arronlowley
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Today is activation date, I know it says up to midnight but surely it should have been activated by now, at my previous address it was activated pretty much first thing in the morning, anyone here had a late evening activation?

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Did your service activate @arronlowley 

Broadband-and-Home-Phone-FAQs 

If not call 08080 034 515  (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) with lines open between 8am and 11pm, seven days a week.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

flilot
4: Newbie

Activations an and do happen anywhere between 12:00am and 11:59pm on the day specified.  I've had early morning activations and afternoon activations in the past, so I'm sure evening and night activations also happen.

It depends on Openreach who deal with that side of things, whether they have to do something physical at your local street cabinet or anywhere along your cable route before activation can complete.  Most activations are are a simple "flick of a switch", others require more intervention.

My internet is still not active, apparently when they try get a response from the line it has a "jumper" or something? Like the previous tenant still had the broadband activated and a company called origin still have access or something I think. 

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @arronlowley it's disappointing to hear your broadband is still not active!  If you would like us to check for any update on your activation please drop us a message on social media here 😊

Make sure to include a link to this thread, your username and account/landline number!