cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Am I alone in getting an appalling service?

nothappy5469
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I should have been connected on 25 Mar 22, I was eventually connected by Open Reach on 20 Apr. Since then I have not been able to receive any incoming calls to my landline and out going calls last 5 minutes before being cut off. After too many calls to Vodafone I thought the problems had been sorted on 6 May,  I receive one call and could access my account.  I was too optimistic. An hour later I am back were I started. What really annoyed me was a text and email from Vodafone telling me I'd be compensated. I don't want compensation, I want a competence. Am I alone with this sort of service?

4 REPLIES 4

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@nothappy5469 wrote:

Am I alone with this sort of service?

Unfortunately not. :Sad_face:

krisbattye
4: Newbie

Nope, should have gone live on the 9th March . . i still dont have a service or activation.

City Fibre keep making excuses and vodafone cant control them or get them to do the repairs or even get a sensible answer from them!

Hi @nothappy5469 & @krisbattye, we're sorry to hear about the delay in getting the broadband service fully connected. We have a dedicated home broadband team on Twitter and Facebook, if you send the team a message, they'll be able to check where we're up to with the activation. All of the social media contact details can be found here, please keep us updated with how you get on. 

JaspalX
4: Newbie

Nope. From both the installation people and even the customer service people