Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband Activated but MyVodafone account doesn't seem to be enabled

oakserver
2: Seeker

Hi,

I ordered broadband with an original activation date of 10 Feb 2021.

Openreach came and said that the new line needed some work in a manhole in the pavement and they would come back to sort this out. 

Last Sunday 14 February 2021 the Openreach engineer knocked on the door unannounced and said the work was complete. I was able to get online with Vodafone - all appears well and the service is activated.

However, online at myvodafone things are not so good. When I try and log on I get a message: 

"Something went wrong - Sorry we can't get this data right now."

Heading over to my order history, which I can see says the order status is 'Open' however viewing the order says "We are sorry, we can't find your order".

I've spoken on Chat twice now and have been told the website will reset at midnight and things will be OK and I can log on. A few midnights later, and I still can't log on to myvodafone. It seems like my account at Vodafone's end is not yet active.

I've had no email confirmation saying my account is now active and my first bill will be xxx etc... 

Am I being impatient or is something up, not sure what the process should be for a new customer. 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @oakserver 

I'd take a look in Broadband-and-Home-Phone-FAQs and call 08080 034 515  (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) with lines open between 8am and 11pm, seven days a week and or contact the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries and they'll check your account out and go through some steps with you.

Getting-started/ Home-broadband. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Sopranosam5

I am a new customer and I am having the exact same issues - I have not yet been able

to sign in. Every time it comes up with an error message to include ‘internal server issue.’ It seems to be they need to check their server is working correctly. It’s making me start to regret my broadband purchase if im already having problems before the wifi is actually set up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Sopranosam5 Has your activation passed? Until the service is fully active, you won't be able to access your online account.

gipjon
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

How is one suppose to a check . I keep seeing this same thing over and over .It's stupid how Vodafone can let this happen . What makes it worse is you even get a email telling you to check .

It's disgusting how long this has been going on for . 

Please fill out this form 

https://ofcomforms.secure.force.com/formentry/SitesFormCCTMonitoringg

The best thing people can do is contact Ofcom on social media, you can find them on TwitterFacebook and Instagramor you can phone on 0300 123 3333 or 020 7981 3040