cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband activation-how to get someone at Vodafone to take accountabilty?

kchambers
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

As mobile customers of 15 years+, we signed up to switch to Broadband a few weeks ago and were due to go live last Thursday-all went smoothly it seemed until the Broadband dropped on Monday while I was on a work call. Whilst the temporary solution was to give me unlimited data on my mobile to use as a hotspot, every day since then we have been told it will be sorted in 24 hours and of the 9 or 10 people we must have spent around 6 hours between us this week on and off hold (longest call was over 1.5 hours before my call was just dropped) to, NO ONE has taken any accountability to properly solve the problem/ make us feel that we are valued customers. We have been fobs us off with it will go live in 24 hours. I have now been told that the account is set up properly as my husband the main account holder is set at level 1 not 0 and so now I've been told because of this until he call to resolve it, we can't even lodge a complaint!?! Disappointed and frustrated is an understatement... Anyone any advice on how to get a proper answer/ resolution before we both also walk away with our mobile contracts as well (without the answer being that we need to phone again )????

2 REPLIES 2

adsb
4: Newbie

If you are in the 14 day cooling off period please try to cancel!!! Been waiting nigh on 4 weeks for activation still nothing... cancelling soon!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @kchambers  I completely understand your frustration here, this isn't the experience we expect for our customers! As your husband is is the account holder, I'd recommend that he pop our brilliant social media team message here. They'll be able to access the account and take ownership of this for you!