main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Broadband activation

Broadband fibre activation

2: Seeker

Hi

Today is supposed to be my activation date for my fibre broadband but till now it is not activated.

I read in this forum HORRIBLE stories about people waiting for months to be activated which I cannot wait and will never wait a day not a month because I have theis to write in these days, 

just I am asking is that normally the case that Vodafone broadband activation delayed ? If so then I will phone and cancel my contract before event starts. 

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Hey @samory thanks for getting in touch. We'll need to access your account to check this out. 

Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

View more options