main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Broadband activation

Broadband not been activated by 2.41am. My last post on this marked as spam

3: Seeker

My post was marked as spam which I've included attachments  below. I guess a bad review is a 'hidden' review.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
3: Seeker

Promised 12am activation. Now 5.18am... all my posts being marked as spam? I'm just a very disgruntled person who was hoping to use the internet during the night. Why oh why all the 'we are going to activate your broadband before 12pm on 6/2/20' texts and emails to do this? If your texts had said 'god only knows when' I'd have gone elsewhere. Come on buck up!  

View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @Seffalump 

The Forum filters seem to have pulled your posts for a reason. 

If you took the option to choose the ' abuse report ' then this will be looked at.

" bad reviews " are not " hidden " on the forum by Vodafone. 

Conducting a forum search for other peoples experiences wether good or bad shouod support this.

Regarding the activation has this been sorted yet ?

If not perhaps give the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries a go at resolving this or speak with the Vodafone Broadband Team via 08080 034 515  (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) with lines open between 8am and 11pm, seven days a week.

Broadband-and-Home-Phone-FAQs. 

I wish you all the best with this situation.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options