Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband not working since activation day

JamesE91
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi Vodafone. I’ve tried going through your technical, to be promised that my internet will be working within two hours, or working by midnight to no avail. This is beyond frustrating. On 12th May this was my activation date after switching from Sky.
Never had one dropped connection or issue with sky in two and a half years. However after being amazed by all your promotions have decided to switch. Now since activation day, I’m getting all three lights in white. Internet was solid but now flashing white. Now your technical After a video call, has no idea. And has opened a case with the senior team. But the guy I spoke to thinks it maybe the master bt point. I told him several times, I work with data and telephones as a job and assured him this is the main master point. He still won’t listen.

I told him that for two and a half years it’s worked perfectly and the minute my internet service stopped with sky and switched to you, it’s stopped working. Nothing has changed on my end, the only thing changed is your service providing. Pls help.
It is clearly and issue with the switch and nothing more. Pls can you sort this for me. I rely on internet for my job.

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @JamesE91 

I totally understand and appreciate how frustrating this must be as we do need to be connected and even more so in these unprecedented times.

As there is no account access via this forum anymore however you would need to engage with the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

My apologies at having to send you to this link but as this is a possible account access issue you'll need to use the Vodafone Social Media Team or the dedicated Vodafone Broadband Team via Broadband-and-Home-Phone-FAQs. 

I wish you all the best with this situation and hope you get connected ASAP.

To add you have 14 days as a cooling off period.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Same problem with my new connection, New connection is installed on 19th May, but so far it is not up, flashing white light in the internet, open reach engineer can't fix it, he says some backend card issue but is three days since last timeline and today they asked to wait another three days which is moving my needle to opt out, I have escalated but no concrete resolution and timeline. highly unprofessional and unacceptable service. Every time I have to chase and chase, but Vodafone is doing nothing, not even informing me with any update. They don't have any great contract with open reach, no alignment between both.

First Impression is not good and promising so far.

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @vivekkhanna, apologies for the delay in our response. What's your connection like now? 

Hi Diane, still not up.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@vivekkhanna You'll need to contact us directly on either 191 or social media so we can get this checked for you! We'll be more than happy to help.

Facebook - Vodafone UK

Twitter - @VodafoneUK