Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband phone line activation date failed

Nickhobson25
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

So my broadband/phone line activation date was suppose to be yesterday but nothing and I’ve now got no phone nor broadband and am obviously paying for subscription services and the business will suffer as I work from home. Currently on my second chat with Vodafone person do “diagnostic checks” when pretty obvious the switch hasn’t been made.

what recourse do I have?

been a loyal customer for years and years with all my mobiles....utterly fed up.

7 REPLIES 7

adsb
4: Newbie

Unfortunately there are a lot of us in the same sinking boat. I don't think they give a monkeys! You'll probably get a message to say contact us on social media and we'll look into it... or in reality they'll spin a yarn just to placate you, but nothing gets done.

No broadband here for 2 weeks - still no updates.

Actually got to the bottom it. We actually have two phone lines at the address and Vodafone took over the wrong line even though the order reference had the correct line., which they manage to terminate anyway with the previous supplier.....if that makes sense!

hopefully sorted but won’t be up and running as normal until early December

Thanks for the update - sounds about right haha What joke pretty sure my BB is connected to the wrong line too.

Early December? Oh boy! Good luck with that.

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Nickhobson25, I'm glad to hear you got to the bottom of this, and are looking forward to being connected soon 😊 If you did need anything else, please don't hesitate to get in contact.

Hi @adsb, it's disappointing to hear you're not up and running as you should be yet! We don't have access to accounts over this forum, so could you please drop us a message on social media so that we have a look into your account and see what's what with your activation? 

Hi. Left a message on twitter for someone to contact me.

Hi Evie thanks, I contacted VF via FB but other than being "escalated" nothing has happened - 24th November still nothing.

Original activation date 9th November... a complaints procedure is in place and I have a complaints manager (sorry OP for hijacking your thread).