Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Buying package and broadband activation

maria4874
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello!
I want to buy a broadband package for my appartment in London. But I want to do it in advance before moving from another country.
Can buy a subscription and sign the contract online or do I need to do it in person?
How long does it take to activate and set up a broadband? Can the broadband be activated and connected remotely? Do I need to be in the apartment  and do something for this?

Kind Regards

1 REPLY 1

MarkD

Hi @maria4874, it's great that you're thinking Vodafone home broadband. With the contract, you will agree to the Terms and Conditions at checkout if you're placing the order online. This can also be done over the phone or on live chat with the sales team, you won't need to sign a physical contract in person. For the activation, if you're having the Fibre to the Cabinet service, this will be activated from 10 days, depending on the engineer's availability, Full Fibre can take longer. We would recommend that you speak with the Live Chat team, the team will be able to check what's available at the property and if someone over the age of 18 will need to be home. You will also be given an idea of when the installation will take place. Just follow this link here to the Contact Us page and just scroll down to the 'Live Chat' in the first post 🙂