main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Broadband activation

Customer treatment

2: Seeker

HI!!!!!!
I'm waiting 2 weeks for activation my internet in home. First visitation - 18 May. Nothing. Girl on live chat said, that my order stuck somewhere and engineer will come 30.05.2018. I received a lot of massages "JUST A REMINDER".

AND WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! I took ANOTHER UNPAID DAY IN WORK, and who will pay me for that? And on live chat guy said me that engineer will visit me 4.06.18. It's that a joke or what? 

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
17: Community Champion

Something seems to have gone wrong @mariaan33 and it'll need account access for this to be looked into. 

Please let the Vodafone Social Media Team here catch up with your thread and bring you in away from the open forum to pass security checks and they'll help you further with this situation as best they can. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Oh no, it really does sound like you've been given the run around @mariaan33 and I can only apologise for the delay in getting your broadband up and running.

As @BandOfBrothers advised, in order to investigate further we'll need to access your account. So we can do this, I've popped you a private message over with details on how to get in touch with us directly.

View more options
14: Advanced member

did you know you're entitled to compensation for everyday your broadband activation is delayed you will need to complain 

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/help-and-information/complaints/code-of-practice

compansaion.jpg

View more options