Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Delayed broadband activation

Norffas
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My broadband was meant to be activated yesterday.  After waiting all day and being told it would definitely be live by midnight, I was then told at around 8.30pm that there was a problem & it wouldn’t be a activated until today.  

I am therefore losing two days work ( I work from home) my son can do his school work online. It’s an absolute nightmare and no one seems to know what is going on.  I’ve spoke to about 6 different people via online chat, Twitter and Facebook, after waiting on hold forever each time.   
 I need this sorting out ASAP. Completely regret switching now.  
Please, please can someone help me.  
It’s urgent I can get broadband working today.     

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Not a great start to your service from Vodafone @Norffas  :Sad_face:

Sometimes things do go wrong which I'm sure many accept. 

It's then down to how this is put right which instils confidence back into the product and services.  

Unfortunately there is no account access via this forum anymore.

I can only but suggest to try 08080 034 515 from 

Broadband-and-Home-Phone-FAQs. and continue to use the Customer Services avenues you have already used 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

They’re absolutely useless.  
I am now On the second day of losing money due to not be to work from home  

I have made an official complaint. 
I am absolutely disgusted!

Hi @Norffas 

It would be worth speaking directly to our broadband team over Facebook or Twitter so they can check out what's happening with the activation. You can find the contact details here

Thank you for your reply. I have sent about a dozen messages to both combined and had no reply. I’ve decided to go back to sky broadband as never experienced any problems with them and I also coincidentally read online this morning that Vodafone have been named the worst broadband provider for the 4th year running and I can see why!