Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

FTTP Broadband Availability

glow94
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I currently have FTTP broadband with another provider and wanting to switch to Vodafone. For several weeks Vodafone has been showing as available for my address on the checker but when looking this week it shows as unavailable but it is available from BT, Sky, TalkTalk etc.

Any ideas why it's suddenly changed?

3 REPLIES 3

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

That is strange @glow94 🤔 If you can let us know your full postcode, we'll be able to look into this for you and see what's caused the change. If you'd prefer not to post this publicly, you can pop it in the personal information section of your profile (only our moderators and you can see this). Alternatively, reach out to us privately via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Thanks for the reply Mark! I’ve updated my postcode on my profile. I would appreciate any information as to what has happened and if I’ll be able to go with Vodafone. 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

You're welcome @glow94, I've contacted our Broadband support team and we're unable to provide a broadband service in your postcode. The team advised there was an error that showed availability in some areas where we were unable to offer a service. This has now been resolved and the addresses removed. It sounds like this may have included your address, apologies if this is the case. We're expanding the availability of our network all the time, so keep checking the availability checker or reaching out to our Online Sales team for more information about switching to us.