Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Failed Activation

Robj90
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My activation has been pending since 29th April (the go live date) since a home move. I’ve now spent close to 6hrs on the phone to your advisors who have consistently told

me it will be 24hrs whilst you continue to run line tests. It’s not clear why the issue has arisen and nobody from Vodafone can explain it to me. I have very limited faith that anything is being done to resolve it

My wife is due to go into labour in the next week and the lack of internet means I am unable to work from home to support her. This is causing me considerable personal disruption. Can you please help me?

10 REPLIES 10

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good morning @Robj90 - I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues getting up and running with us - I completely understand how important it is to stay connected, especially when your wife's due to go into labour. 

We'll need to take a look at your account to see what's happening, please come and speak to my team on social media - we'd love to get this all sorted for you. 

Hi Amanda, can you please just give me a direct dial number for someone who can help me? I don’t think going via your automated Facebook chat service is going to resolve my issue 

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can skip the automated options by picking 'Message an advisor' @Robj90 and this will get you straight through to us or you can call the Home Broadband on 08080 034 515 📲

I’ve tried your Facebook msgr and did not receive a reply. As I said, I have very limited faith anyone is currently working to resolve this 

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Replies to social media posts can take many hours, and that will just be trying to pass security.

You may get some answers via live chat: https://www.vodafone.co.uk/bbservcd/

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

I can see your latest replies @Robj90 and we'll be back in touch soon. 

Ok. When? 

It’s now been 6 days that this has not been working. I’ve spent close to six hours on the phone to your team, 2 different managers have failed to call me back within the specified 24 hrs that they have given for a call-back. Your Facebook messenger app doesn’t reply to me and your responses have not given me any further assistance. I have to ask - does anyone at Vodafone care at all about resolving this issue or indeed retaining me as a customer? 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I can understand how frustrating nor having a stable connection would be @Robj90 and I'm sure we'll be able to get this sorted for you. Please continue to work with our social colleagues and I'm sure we'll be able to get your connection back up and running.