Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Gigafast activation

Clarkies1706
2: Seeker

Gigafast activation date 14th October engineers arrived installed fibre cable to house had a issue with the fibre cable on the street due to a blockage was informed someone would be in touch regarding the blockage no one got in touch I had to contact Vodafone to find out what was happening was told it should be resolved on the 16th if there was a problem regarding this I would receive a call which I did but missed was left a massage saying there’s a update regarding issue and to call to find out so I call to be told the update is that they don’t know when the problem will be resolved WOW some update on the 26th engineers appear without any notice  saying the problem has been fixed enter house connect router test the line everything is ok on the 28th receive a phone call from Vodafone saying they have to cancel my order and replace with a new order due to the problem I tell them the problem has been sorted and I’m receiving gigafast with no problems still they cancelled order and replaced telling me as I have router that they will reconnect me by 3rd Nov and l would receive a message saying activation would be the 18th but to ignore that as I was made priority still waiting to be connected have phoned to keep being told 18th is my activation date so I go on Vodafone website just to find out what date I would be giving for a new account activation and get offered 12th Nov WOW WHAT A BUNCH OF USELESS AND BLATANT LIARS 

4 REPLIES 4

Clarkies1706

I made a phone call to customer service regarding this ongoing issue and requested to speak to a supervisor to be told they will have to call me back which would be within 24 hrs still waiting 72 hrs later 😡

GemmaP
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Clarkies1706 

Sorry to hear your Gigafast installation has been delayed and that no one has called you back as promised.

We can take a look at your account over on Social and call the Gigafast team for you to find out what's going on!

Just drop us a message with a link to this thread here

Just a follow up 

So engineers were supposed to arrive on the 18th November and guess what they never did I have never received a service this terrible absolute shambles of a company.

Absolutely disgusting - but I'd expect nothing less than these clowns. To top it off just got a bill for all the stuff I haven't received - you couldn't make it up!

GOOD LUCK!