cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Home broadband activation. ..2 days late..working from home.

Ryandev
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I cannot believe the service, new customer and broadband still not activated.  Having tired to speak to someone have spent 4.5 hours on hold to date....!!  I get things are busy but this is not even funny.   Need to warn people to steer clear.  Latest call was warned therewas a 07######### min wait.... been on hold for 1.45 hrs so far.

When I log on I don't have an option for my services even....just a note saying contact us...

Oh why did I ever change..

Is there any method of getting in touch with someone who can help.  It was supposed to be by midnight on the 25th now the 27th and can't get hold of anyone, anywhere...

1 REPLY 1

Dabbs
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Ryandev. I'm sorry for the length of time it's taken for us to reach you, our channels of contact are busier than usual, due to the current ongoing situation. 

We need to access your account to check this out. Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker.