Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to escalate connection complaint?

j04nlaws
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

My elderly parents in their 90s and with ill health have been totally let down by Vodafone. What should have been a simple transfer from talktalk to Vodafone has left them without a working telephone line or Internet connection during a pandemic for over 2 weeks with still no confirmation of when the matter will be resolved. As if that in itself is not bad enough there is no ownership of the problem by Vodafone or interest in resolving this matter leaving my elderly parents with no means of contacting the outside world or able to order food over the Internet during a pandemic. How can this be escalated as there does not appear to be an email address and I am sick of ringing and being given one excuse after another. Also being left to ring back after every failed promise as given excuses from Vodafone representatives like, "I'm on holiday on Friday" and "I m' on holiday on Monday", so just ring back if you have any further problems. To say I am absolutely disgusted in Vodafone is an understatement! 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Totally appreciate your frustrated with this @j04nlaws 

I'd suggest to give the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries a try at resolving this.

They will only be able to engage with the account holder.

A complaint can be raised via complaints. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks very much for taking the time to reply. I ended up ringing AGAIN! Fingers crossed Openreach will be out tomorrow. But as far as I am concerned once my contracts expire I'm gone. Vodafone have demonstrated a complete lack of interest in resolving this very serious matter in a timely manner. Yes everybody is friendly and apologetic but its only words and no action! 

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I can appreciate how important it is to get this sorted for your family, especially at a time like this @j04nlaws - I hope that the engineer is able to get to the bottom of this and get the services up and running as soon as possible.

If you would like an update on the fault please don't hesitate to follow the link @BandOfBrothers provided above to contact us on social media.