Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Internet light flashing white

Olena
2: Seeker

New broadband connection. Router has flashing white internet light and when I log into router it gives the error - "No internet connection. No IP address." when login to Vodafone broadband app there is “Inactive” under Internet status 

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Olena 

Assuming there is no hardware problems I would suggest the official troubleshooting guides in Broadband-and-Home-Phone-FAQs. , and if necessary using Live Chat and or "or call 08080 034 515  (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) with lines open between 8am and 11pm, seven days a week."

If you still need help then the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries will be able to help too.

I'd suggest Twitter and link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Grembot

I switched over on Friday and have same issue.  Spoke to 3 support people and still not working.  1st guy got close as he managed to get it so the router picked up an IP address at least, but still no internet access.  He did something else and asked i leave it over night and been without an ip address since even after the next two people looked at it.  Already spent seveal hours on the phone and tried to get through for over 2 hours on Saturday with no answer before giving up.   There is an older post on here suggesting repalcing router with a 3rd party one and configuring it up has sorted the issue for them., but apart from that not much else found on why this happens.  Several people had responded to previous post saying they were left with no connection for days or even weeks. 

Currently waiting a call back this morning to tell me what they are going to do, but i'm not exactly hopeful they will sort anytime soon without intervention from myself confuring a new router which i'll have to purchase

GemmaP
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Grembot 

You may need to remove your content controls here and then reset your router to activate your Broadband.

Make sure you're pressing and holding the reset button on the back of the router with a pin for at least a minute

Let us know how you get on 😊

The Vodafone router was faulty.  I configured a 3rd party modem and it worked fine.  Got another router from Vodafone which now works