main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Broadband activation

Moved home broadband not working

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Well it's 1am and I'm up stressed after a nightmare of a day with Vodafone who thought it was acceptable for my mum to sit in my house for ten hours waiting for openreach to sort out my broadband. Anyway the engineer came and alas I have no internet. Spent an age on chat again last night to be assured this would be working by midnight and I would absolutely have no further issue. It's still not working. So frustrated I need the connection!! Can anyone help? On the chat he got me to select safe setting from a link then said my router wasn't connected at their end. What an unnecessary polava.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
17: Community Champion

Not a good start to your Home Broadband at all @Yorkiedoodle 

I would suggest to take a look at the faqs page 》Broadband-and-Home-Phone-FAQs. 

or call 08080 034 515  (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) with lines open between 8am and 11pm, seven days a week.

I wish you all the best with this situation and that Vodafone have you up and running asap.

Sometimes things do go wrong which I'm sure many accept. 

It's then down to how this is put right which instils confidence back into the product and services.  

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.0  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
2: Seeker

Thanks. I've contacted them on a number of occasions but it's like talking to a brick wall.

View more options
17: Community Champion

Perhaps consider the Vodafone Social Media Teams 》 Contact-us-for-account-specific-queriea. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.0  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options