cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Moved house and openreach came. No Internet. vodafone did not provisioned the router

gipjon
16: Advanced member

My daughter has moved house and is also with vodafone  Broadband was supposed to be working today . Openreach appointment this morning.  And still no Internet.  Vodafone has not provisioned the router .we  rang Vodafone up and spoke to this person with very bad English and vodafone said you need to go on live chat .what a joke but for a laugh we did and Live chat could not get into the account.  Rang back kept getting pass around . Got told the Router needs to be provisioned and some one would sort it and ring back .now its the end of the day and the Router still needs to be provisioned . What a joke which now means back to the phones tomorrow for another loads of lies . Well thats another complaint going in 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

gipjon

So after spending about 4 hours talking to stupid staff over 2 days who have no idea what they are doing. We Finally got this sorted . The last advisor said ,don't understand why someone else could have not simple sorted this yesterday on your first call . the router needs to be provision and that's all. so can I just have the serial number to check we have the right one and I will get it provision straight away , couple of minutes later all working .

Why do loads of Vodafone staff have no idea what they are doing when you phone up or go on live chat . This same thing happen to me When I moved broadband a month ago and the same thing just happen to my daughter.  it's a total joke 

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @gipjon, As your daughter broadband service started working? If not, tell us to pop us direct message through one of our social channels and we'll be more than happy to provision the router of her. 

gipjon

So after spending about 4 hours talking to stupid staff over 2 days who have no idea what they are doing. We Finally got this sorted . The last advisor said ,don't understand why someone else could have not simple sorted this yesterday on your first call . the router needs to be provision and that's all. so can I just have the serial number to check we have the right one and I will get it provision straight away , couple of minutes later all working .

Why do loads of Vodafone staff have no idea what they are doing when you phone up or go on live chat . This same thing happen to me When I moved broadband a month ago and the same thing just happen to my daughter.  it's a total joke