Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New build activation issues

Fabis82
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi! Hope you are all well

I' m moved house 2 weeks ago, I" m trying to activate a Vodafone broadband but for two times it has been cancelled (with no notification to me). I've contacted openreach because the postcode is not shown on their website and they told me to ask Vodafone to request an ORDI because I'm the first people living in this flat and the line is new. 

I've chat with one guy from Vodafone yesterday after 2 hours waiting, and he said that everything is solved and he did what I've asked. 

The problem is that I have no confirmation email and it s impossibile talking to someone due to the circumstances around us. My first activation should have been the 2nd of April, then the 6th and now the 9th (that is what he said).

I 've message Vodafone on Twitter and messenger but no esponses. What can I do?

Thank you, anyway and take care

2 REPLIES 2

Dabbs
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Fabis82, in order to fully investigate this we need to access your account. 

Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

Dabb, no one replies on facebook or twitter.