Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No Activation - Facing Loss of Earnings

ChrisMac
2: Seeker

I was given 23rd March as my broadband activation date and received a text from the engineer that morning confirming that it would indeed go live.

My router had been plugged in ready for a couple of days so I patiently waited for the internet light to go green.

Midnight rolled around and ... still no internet. 

At this time (like many others) I'm working from home, so it was vital that my internet went live ready for the 24th, (I'm currently posting this from a poor 4g signal location).

Now that this hasn't happened (shock) I'm facing a loss of earnings for every day that I don't have access to a reliable internet connection.  The CEO of Vodafone recently posted an article about how "keeping the UK connected is our main priority" and "you can reply on us". As always, this looks like utter rubbish from Vodafone.

Has anyone experienced this before? When will my internet go live and what will Vodafone do to repair the damages?

3 REPLIES 3

MYOUNGMAN91

Hi, I had the exact same thing. Activated yesterday and cannot connect to the internet. But have just been sent home from work to work from home. Have had no luck calling the support line. On hold for over an hour and a half. 

scruffypmcc
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, I had this since Monday, however after reading this forum was lead to MyAccount, then look for Services and Extras, then set your Content Control to SAFE. This worked for me, hope it helps you.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@MYOUNGMAN91  @ChrisMac We understand how important it is to stay connected during this time. Please reach out to us on our social media channels so we can get this chased up.

Facebook - Vodafone UK

Twitter - @VodafoneUK