Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No ETA for Router Dispatch

sjgilbo
2: Seeker

So another fed up new Vodafone customer. Line installed today 3rd December, no router. Just managed to speak to an open and honest member of staff after being fobbed off the last two days and she said the issues are still very much there and no sight of a solution.

Cannot even give me an ETA for the router, can't commit to nothing. My existing service was cut off a couple of hours go so now living off my mobile 4G router until Vodafone get their s**t together.

What a farce this really is.

3 REPLIES 3

Digicol

Hi sjgilbo

Did you ever get a router. I'm a new customer and my service was also activated on 3-Dec and I still haven't received a router.

The support chat just says I'll be getting it in a few days' time, every single time I contact them.

Raised a complaint and been offered compensation but still no router and no way to track the order. I actually briefly cancelled my contract, but with the realisation that I would have no internet over Christmas I am forced to wait a bit longer in the hope that Vodafone will come through, since I can't get any other provider to install their service at such short notice. It's the single worst experience I've ever had as a customer.

I got my router about 10 days ago but a result of a manual requisition being raised.

The whole experience is just crap IMHO. It didn't work when it arrived because it hadn't been configured to my account but we got it working eventually but I've spent far too many hours on the phone to them.

I hear you.

Well, glad that at least you got it eventually. 👍