Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Not connected

Dareneil74
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi. Sorry if this question has appeared on here before. If what I've read online about Vodafone broadband is correct, I expect it has appeared before.

I ordered broadband on 5th march 2021. I received an email saying that it would be activated today ,march 30th. I have received no confirmation that it has been connected and I have no way of telling as I haven't received my router yet. 

Haven't been able to get through to speak to someone but have had a webchat with someone called Puran, who disappeared off the face of the earth half way through our conversation. I have asked for a transcript of the conversation but doubt I'll get one. Service is absolutely appalling. My partner works from home and has had to go to her mothers to work today ad we had no internet. Wish I'd read up on Vodafone mire before ordering with them.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Neil

5 REPLIES 5

Jayach
16: Advanced member

When I joined last year I had multiple emails from them in the run up to being connected.

I had one to thank me for the order, another to say when my activation was booked for. Then one from DPD to say the delivery (router) was on it's way and another on the day with delivery slot. Then more reminders from Vodafone just before the connection day.

If you haven't had something similar it looks like you have a problem.

Try calling 08080 034 515 for an update.

Has your previous service stopped? Does the previous router show a DSL connection? Obviously it wont authenticate to Vodafone but it should show if the DSL signal is present.

I've moved house and there was no broadband there at all.

Jayach

In that case give the no above a call.

Will do. Thank you.

gipjon

Sounds like it's not been ordered or not gone through on the openreach system .Or Vodafone are still waiting for openreach to confirm the date . If you have moved house and was with Vodafone .just log into your account you should see the order with the details