main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Broadband activation

Openreach FTTP but only offered 100mb?

2: Seeker

I have a new build flat with an Openreach FTTP box already installed and have been looking at moving to Vodafone (currently with Virgin). However there seems to be some difficulties - the online checker requires me to call, and when I did call the sales person was only able to offer 100mb. Any idea what might be causing that? 

View more options
2 REPLIES 2

Thanks for reaching out to us here @The_Limey! When contacting us we'll do an availability check on what speeds you can achieve in your area, which can be affected from factors like distance to congestion. 

If you do have any further questions on our Gigafast service, the dedicated team you spoke with on the phone will be happy to help 😀

View more options
13: Advanced Member

@Tash wrote:

When contacting us we'll do an availability check on what speeds you can achieve in your area, which can be affected from factors like distance to congestion. 

On FTTP? I don't think so.

View more options