main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Broadband activation

Over one month no activation

Highlighted
2: Seeker

iam verey sad about bad service feom vodafone!!!

View more options
2 REPLIES 2

Hey @Almutairi, nothing should stop you from connecting and sorry to hear about the experience you've had so far. 

We'll need to access your account to help get you up and running - please contact our team via Facebook, or get in touch on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here.

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

View more options
3: Seeker

Hi man, you're lucky. I'm about three months into to network without activation, without any reasonable way to contact them and with them sending me letters to pay £50 quid for broadband I never had. Twice I called them and asked for cancellation and twice I was told it will be done as I don't have any service but it doesn't matter. You can't cancel Vodafone, Vodafone takes all your money and cancels you when you're done

View more options