Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Relieved to Read All This

Mallard
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Finally decided to move from useless and dishonest BT (their online system offered me a deal on renewal of existing contract and then when I clicked through to accept it, they said they could not implement it - and now I see it is no longer available).   Very glad I read all these comments about activation as I was seriously thinking about moving to Vodafone.  Not now.  Thanks for the time taken to share experiences. 

8 REPLIES 8

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

It's a shame to hear you'll be missing out on our super fast speeds, no extra line rental fees and award winning broadband @Mallard! If you change your mind, you can check what speeds you can get in your area and our amazing offers on our site

You can also chat to our Broadband team on Live Chat or when calling 03333 040 191 from any line and we can discuss the perfect plan for you that matches your needs 😊

lol @ Tash are you kidding, you're joking right? There are plenty of people on here that are getting nothing and you lot (aka "the social media team") can do nothing to help, you're nothing in this game but pawns spreading the lies of your masters. I don't know why you can't tell the truth? You offer help on the "official" Vodafone forum them we all get palmed off on "social media" the bastion of truth and honesty. It'd be funny if it wasn't.

You should hang your heads in shame accepting a "salary" for duping customers, with lies and deception.

Been there done that, 4 weeks with no internet, and my complaints case worker is just as bad, ADR AND OFCOM will sort you out - 4 weeks to go  🙂

Errrr

A tad harsh?

clint_flick what are you a Vodafone stooge? 5 weeks with no info, no broadband, a useless case worker that does nothing... feel free to chime in.

Me?

Happy Amateur that is all.

""Calling us is the fastest way to resolve your complaint, and our team is here to help. You can call us seven days a week on 0333 3040 441 (standard call charges apply).""

"Make sure you are ready for the 8 week time span, and take it to the next step which is ADR."

Then..........

'Take your complaint to CISAS

Once you’ve received your ADR letter, you can take your complaint to the Communication and Internet Services Adjudication Scheme (CISAS) – our ADR provider.'

Not actually OFCOM.

I don't really see any constructive comments, about the lights on the Router/Modem, or lack of them.

Whether you have a landline that works or not.

You seem like you would prefer ....https://www.zen.co.uk/

UK based I believe. 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @adsb, It's a shame to see you feel this way after contacting us and that this has been ongoing for 4 weeks now. I've located your Facebook and Twitter messages to us and I can see we've advised your case is with our Customer Relations team. As they're our highest point of escalation, we're unable to intervene with their investigations. 

Please also be aware we advise our customers to reach out to us via Facebook or Twitter as we'd need to access their account to help. As we take your security very seriously, we're unable to do this here and request for personal details with it being a public forum.

I'd advise reaching out to our Customer Relations team again through the contact details and reference number they've provided if you need any updates on your case. Rest assured they'll discuss any updates and a resolution with you.

The highest level of escalation? Are you for real the case worker is useless, get exactly the same info from live chat. You cannot help at all. Even before it was with customer relations the "social media" team just say they'll look into it and then ignore your messages.

As it stands I couldn't care less for Vodafone, I'm just biding my time waiting for the 8 week mark so I can forward this to the Ombudsman.

In the meantime I've got a great deal with "3" proving a healthy 27mb/18mb 4G sim card which is about 10x faster than Vodafone's. Happy days.

Rick89uk
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Good move, i left BT for vodafone and here i am a week later with no internet, not any closer to having internet, and i've spent probably 15 hours on the phone in that time. Wish i never left BT.

Do yourself a favor and make sure you don't move to vodafone for broadband, bunch of clowns.