Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Rollout map

dhs
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

If this needs to be moved elsewhere eg to the gigafast section mods please move 🙏.

Where can I find a rollout map of exactly what houses / area is and won’t be covered in Southend ?

I’m not sure if it’s simple as:

The houses within the Southend Borough Council are covered and those outside aren’t. 

More detail:

live in Southend-on-Sea 

CityFibre is rollout out FTTH in Southend. 
We’re considering moving and thus looking at potential properties we’ve seen a few we like the look of but desperately want FTTH.

We know our current house is definitely covered in It but not sure where the cutoff is.

The houses we are looking at are all in the SS postcode. 

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @dhs 

Probably the best way to find the information would be direct from City Fibre on the link below where you would be able to register your interest with Vodafone or contact direct from the Contact Us number on the website, they should be able to give all the information on the cut off and addresses covered.

City Fibre 

Thank you will try. So frustrating that they don’t publish a simple roll out map (they don’t have to say which area will be rolled out when just so folk know). 
We are thinking of moving locally to where we are at just now but don’t want to move just that far away that we won’t be able to get it there 😕 at the moment for us it may be a deal breaker even if a dream home were to be found ☺️ 

I called their helpline as it was simpler to speak to a human being. 
Informed they will push my details to their team who as expected do not work weekends and should get back to me Monday 🤞

Cheers