cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Started my broadband activation since yesterday morning, NO internet after calls with Vodafone

Melonzheng
2: Seeker

Started my broadband activation since yesterday morning, NO internet after calls with Vodafone. Customer service promised it would work by mid-night or even earlier.  now is 12:30am, RED light still flashing.  I checked all connections millions of times, reset and restarted the router dozens of times as well. NOTHING WORKED. 

I wonder what is the theory behind 'will work by mid-night'.

please provide meaningful help.  I switched broadband provider expecting better service, I really hope I made a right decision.

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Tommc

I have the same problem.  New customer with go live date of 26th August & the connection keeps dropping.  Spoke to customer services yesterday and they said it was due to optimization & today I have no connection. I'm now told it will be 3 days before the issue will be resolved.    Poor service 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi both, it can take up 10 days for your connection to stabilise from your activation date. If you find things haven't improved for you when this time has passed, please drop us a message over on Facebook or Twitter and we can take a closer look into what may be causing this for you.

Hi Tash  , Lost my connection completely by Thursday and was told it had been escalated to a 3 day expedite.  After spending over 2 hours on the phone with your call center  yesterday 31st August  and numerous router re-starts it wasn't resolved.  I was told that there was an issue at the exchange and the fault was with BT open reach.  I was informed yesterday that the issue had been escalated to the highest level and I would receive a call back and connection within 24hrs!    At the time of typing this you only have 90 minutes until the 24hrs expires.  Case number 002228.  I'm now 1 week without Broadband  & can't work from home!

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tommc we're unable to discuss accounts over the Community Forum for your security. If you haven't already, please contact our social media team and they'll be able to chase an update for your case 🙂