cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Still No internet 10 Weeks after Go live date of the 9/3/22 - with no activation date in sight

krisbattye
4: Newbie

This has to be the worst service i have ever gotten.

I work in IT and i have never had to deal with such a poor service in my 27 years of working and dealing with service providers.

Promise after promise broken. Blaming City Fibre.

Wait another 24 hours . . wait another 24 hours, oh it will be resolved within 10 days . . . . . .

Currently waiting for the next lame excuse!!

Apparently there's an issue on the pole right outside my house and needs an engineer visit . . i could climb the pole in 10 minutes so why take 21 days . . ..  the engineer must be walking here from australia!

Anyone else getting such a poor crap service?

26 REPLIES 26

And guess what . . . Still no internet

absolute [Removed] take

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic/personal information/inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

Yes you guessed it more lies and crap responses!!

Supposed to have an update on the 2nd May . . . . managed to get a response by emailing a complaint i may add!!

Now the census so far has been an issue on the pole for the last 8 weeks, the latest lie and excuse is there is a blockage underground!!

What a load of crap.

Vodafone customer service stinks of a fresh pile of poop!!

Im now told that my next update is on the 16th May, which i expect will be more crap and lies and another update due on the 31st May

Do Yourself a favour and dont sign up with these persistent liars!!

Virgin Media here i come!!!   

Mods on here say get in touch via social media, when you do you don't get any sensible update and get fobbed off!

Webchat is rubbish as the team you need to get hold of his only contactable by phone, call them and be sat on hold to be put through to someone you can barely understand and just get fobbed off again!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im at the beginnings of what is probably going to be a very similar situation. Engineer was due on monday (appointment booked a month ago) never turned up, re-arranged for today and hasn't turned up. Reading this and several other posts makes me think i'll probably just jump back to virgin media.

Dont hesitate to back to virgin media

This just gets better. Vodafone . city Fibre cant remember the lies they tell you from one week to the next.

So apparently it has been a pole fault for the last 8 weeks or so.

Then someone from the "directors complaints" chased city fibre on week 9 for them to say it was an underground fault.

So this week (Week 10) and vodafone puppet chases city fibre to be told they are going to work on the pole fault this week.

Yeah right! you must think im stupid!! i dont trust or believe anything that vodafone or city fibre blurt out anymore.

I'm sure the papers would love to hear how vodafone cant manage there customers before they think of taking on Three.

4 months on and ive cancelled and will never use these ever again.

Virgin media got a connection live 6 weeks after ordering.

City Fibre / Vodafone are a nightmare and should be avoided at all costs.  Dont believe any promises they make because they are as hollow as the channel tunnel!

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear you've now cancelled due to the issues getting your service activated @krisbattye - I understand your frustration and I'd like to offer our apologies for the poor experience you've had with this.