Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Still waiting on activation

Adameyang
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

So I ordered broadband on the 23rd of June and after the 1st order mysteriously got cancelled Ive waited another two weeks to be told my internet would be activated on the 20th. After waiting till about 5PM and no joy I messaged Vodafone via Tobi and was told I would be online By midnight. Now its past midnight and STILL NO INTERNET.  I hope somebody can help because the way Its been handled so far has been shocking. 

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Not a good first experience !

As there is no account access assistance via this forum may I suggest to try these routes.

Live Chat. 

Or call 08080 034 515  (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) with lines open between 8am and 11pm, seven days a week.

Or ask the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Twitter Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries and link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Adameyang This is certainly not the experience we expect for our customers. I'd definitely recommend popping us a message over Facebook or Twitter here, and one of our lovely agents will be happy to investigate this further for you.

Update on this, Found out there was problem with the line and they got someone out to fix it this morning, came in my house and checked everything was fine. I though that was the end of it but only a few hours later its gone down. I contacted Vodafone who told me they have to wait for service team 2 and will get back to me. Im still waiting for an answer.  As you would guessed im not happy at all. 

Hi Adameyang,

Did you get this issue resolved ?  Been waiting 9 days for my activation, vodafone have evan sent me a monthly bill for the pleasure of having no internet

@Adameyang Is everything sorted with the broadband now and are you up & running? If you're still having an issue, send our Social Media team a message so they can check this out. 

@Gettingb0red When was your activation date for the broadband and what's happening when your trying to connect to the router? 

Hi

My internet is fine and running now, Mine was more of BT faults with the line rather then Vodafone.

@MarkD

Hi Mark, my activation date was 7th of august and have been told many times by the gigafast tech team that it can take up to 72 hours for the account to be closed lol been longer than that ; ) up untill thursday there had been over 27 thousand atemps to get an ip adress. I sent an email to Nick jeffery and now  have Sam from the directors office on the case, hopefully she can get it resolved as no one else has been able to otherwise ill be off with nothing but bad feedback for vodafone.