Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Super WiFi Plus with Alexa Built-in

ColButton
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I've had Fibre BB for a couple of months which works fine.

The only gripe is I cannot set up the super wifi plus with alexa booster.

I follow the instructions on set up implicitly.

I've Re-set the booster many times.

I've Re-set the router many times.

I've tried the app on two different phones - on both have delete and reinstall several times, but no matter whatever I try the SetUp Booster Tab DOES NOT APEAR IN THE APP.

Now I understand several others had the same issue and they had some settings / update pushed to their router by a broadband tech, well I've tried nearly every other day to connect to the broadband "Experts" with no avail.

That ToBi talk system is never live - I cant believe some of you have managed to get through on that.

I did try Facebook Messenger but it seems those guys just look after social media stuff.

So I've finally decided to get some help here before I consign it to the bin.

Thanks

Col

6 REPLIES 6

Jayach
16: Advanced member

Yes, it sounds like you are getting the non-pro setup on the router. Have you tried a factory reset of the router?

You can bypass the annoying Tobi via this link: https://www.vodafone.co.uk/bbservcd/

Thanks for the reply.

I've tried that and got hours of fun looking at a spinning wheel type thing

Cheers

Col

Jayach

@ColButton wrote:

I've tried that and got hours of fun looking at a spinning wheel type thing

Use it in an incognito/private tab. 

I'll give that a go thanks.

I'm starting to think as the router is not set to pro settings it's blockin my connection to the chat too as it doesn't work on the App or Laptop/PC.

I've reset the router several times - I took a screen shot of the firmware page everytime and it was the same every time.

Jayach

@ColButton wrote:

I'm starting to think as the router is not set to pro settings it's blockin my connection to the chat too as it doesn't work on the App or Laptop/PC.

No. it won't be because of the router.

I've reset the router several times - I took a screen shot of the firmware page everytime and it was the same every time.

The firmware wont change, just the configuration/options.

Jayach

I'm not sure how Pro members are supposed to contact the WiFi Xperts, but I always ring 08080 034 515 and they seem able to help. (most of the time)