Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Switched broadband to Vodafone today and not working

NickMW
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have just moved today to Vodafone for the first time.  My TalkTalk switched off as expected early this morning and connected the new router.  Solid white light for Internet so all looking good but nothing working at all. Tried resets, power downs, different cables etc etc and nothing.

My kids need access to home schooling, I am trying to work from home.  I sat on hold for an hour and half and lost battery life, we chat unavailable - help!

33 REPLIES 33

Good luck Lou. Hope you get it sorted soon. X

Will do Lou - exactly my sentiments - TalkTalk all of a sudden seemed pretty alright!

I am trying customer services again this morning.  Will keep you posted - at least it didnt scare me off with another estimated 1 1/2 hour wait time - quoted 1-2 minutes - I have been on hold for 20 mins :Smiling:

Hi guys,

I am in the same situation. My Internet light is flashing white and then occassionally red. I cannot get hold of anyone! 

Such a nightmare. 

Good luck

Success!!  The customer services teram had to change my content settings and bingo - all working.

Not sure you can do it without going through to the team (there are some content and services settings that I had tried) but it has worked.  Good luck both....

Hi I have exactly the same problem. Spent four hours on hold yesterday and got no where. How long did it take to get through this morning?

The customer services team seems to open at 8 (I tried quite a few times earlier).

It took me under an hour to get through and get it resolved.

Oh brilliant, what did they do please??

Hi, I had this since Monday, however after reading this forum was lead to MyAccount, then look for Services and Extras, then set your Content Control to SAFE. This worked for me, hope it helps you.

Do you know what they did to resolve this? Been on hold for over 3 hours now. 

They told me it wasn't there fault and that Open Reach have failed to activate the line. They said Friday they would provide an update but they have no idea what is happening.

Very bad news, I like most on here require the internet to work from home!

I tried to re-install Sky but they closed my account, the grass isn't always greener! Some reviews are mentioning months without service, appalling.