cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to view my order - but it's there?

fergusondj
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, having recently ordered broadband from Vodaphone I got a link to the "check your order" page via an email.

I checked this on the day I placed the order and all looked good, however yesterday and today when I go to check I get this -

fergusondj_0-1643280438748.png

Given the order date is shown it must be right, I spoke to someone on the online chat who looked it up and said it's all good.

So why am I unable to view the order, any ideas anyone?

7 REPLIES 7

THG3000-IPv6
4: Newbie

Hi,

You can't.
See post here:

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Broadband-activation/Can-t-log-in-to-my-account/td-p/2688730

Long story short, until your services are active (past activation date), you can't not log in to your account :Sad_face:

Hi, thanks for the update. I knew about not being able to logon to your account until the service is active - found out the hard way along with everyone else but that's another story.

From what I've read you should still be able to view your order - I was able to view it a couple of days ago not long after I placed it - and they do send an emaul advising you you can with a link and everything.

I did have my suspicions it might be a similar thing to the issues with accessing your account until the service is activated but surely not?

Oh yes Churchill :Smiling: Sorry, I have only been connected yesterday, but went through the same thing :Sad_face:

But to be fair to them I got e-mails/SMS along the way to confirm what is happening.

Jesus wept................... What have I got myself into with this lot?

Exactly what I am thinking, but you can't knock the price.

I got it for £15.63/2y now awaiting Amazon £105 voucher within 4 months from Broadband Genie ....

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@fergusondj wrote:

Jesus wept................... What have I got myself into with this lot?

My first 3 months with Vodafone were hell, and I was thinking the same. However since then (another 18 months) it has been fine. I now only have another 3 months left, so I'm thinking "do I stay or do I go"? Suppose it depends on what they offer and what other offers are available.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @fergusondj - I'm sorry to see you're having some issues viewing your order, it may be because you're close to your activation date. I'd like to double check everything for you, please just come and speak to my team over on social media. 

As @Jayach and @THG3000-IPv6 have mentioned, you'll be able to register for your My Vodafone online account once you're active and you can do that here.