Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Upgrading from superfast to gigafast

Ki1
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Can one upgrade from superfast to gigafast before the contract ends without paying early termination fee?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Ki1 - as long as Gigafast is now available in your area, you'll be able to upgrade from Superfast without any termination fee; or early upgrade fee. This will of course start a brand new 18 or 24 month contract. 

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

TJ

Hey @Ki1 - as long as Gigafast is now available in your area, you'll be able to upgrade from Superfast without any termination fee; or early upgrade fee. This will of course start a brand new 18 or 24 month contract. 

@TJ

- as long as Gigafast is now available in your area, you'll be able to upgrade from Superfast without any termination fee; or early upgrade fee. This will of course start a brand new 18 or 24 month contract.

I was going to go with Virgin, but now I will sign up with Vodafone, Cityfiber are still installing there network in my area right now.  No idea when will go live hopefuly latter on in the year. Great news if get Vodafone Superfast (Openreach) now and at latter date hopefully soon I will be able to just change over Vodafone Gigafast (Cityfiber) with no early termantion chages.