Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VF says Gigafast Unavailable, but available with BT, TalkTalk, Sky etc

SputterOut
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, I've checked online and spoken to VF and they say FTTP is unavailable at my property, whereas all the other providers I've checked (Sky, BT, TalkTalk, Zen) all seem to be able to offer at least 150MB.

It's all using the same OpenReach lines, so any idea why VF are lagging behind the rest?

I don't particularly want to change providers, not least because it'll mean me having to buy out of my current contract due to mistakenly believing VF when I was told back in January that Gigafast would be rolled out to me "soon".

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Another poster in the same situation as you said they were allowed to leave without penalty.

You may have to go through Complaints Code of Practice | Vodafone to get to deadlock before they will agree to it.

View solution in original position

11 REPLIES 11

I'm in the exact same position, only difference is i'm currently out of contract so nothing stopping me leaving.

Which is a shame because i would prefer to stay with vodafone but will probably end up going to BT if VF can't provide it.  I'll add my postcode to my profile if a mod would kindly have a look if it's coming any time soon 😀

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Unfortunately we're not able to provide a timeframe round this @Ubermacht, once the service is available, the information on the website will be updated 👍