main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Broadband activation

Well it’s 3.09 am and I’m still awaiting.... Internet

3: Seeker

Well it’s 3.09am and I’m still awaiting.... Internet activation.

after the gazillion emails and texts in the last few days with tall tales of great riches and and activation by midnight 6/2/20...... my baited breath is tired of waiting and by the looks of other posts this is normal! I've been with several other outfits over the years and they've managed to have me up and running in 2hrs when I have switched. Perhaps vodaphone is not allowed access to 'the waves' until all the other internet providers have gone home for the evening? Perhaps they have smaller buttons to press but have big thumbs. I know not.
I shall be speaking to that Martin Moneysavings person, he not knoweth what he speaks.

oh well off to surf on my 4g for new providers who can provide a level of service! P.S please read this if you're hopefull, gullible and a sucker for punishment...

View more options