Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Why activation takes 4 weeks?!

voocash
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have just purchased the broadband yesterday and during purchase, I was advised that the activation will be sorted on 6Apr (about 2 weeks) but now after signing the contract the activation was extended to 4 weeks until 21Apr!!!!!

There is no engineer required to install the router, they will send it by post, all plug and play but still, we have to wait 4 weeks for someone to click two BUTTONS ON THE SCREEN to connect us. We are all suffering and we work from home and it takes 4 weeks to get the internet.... what am I supposed to say to my employer?!

1 REPLY 1

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @voocash it's more than pressing buttons on a screen I'm afraid. I appreciate it's an important time to have a stable internet connection, but even if an engineer isn't required in your property, an engineer is still required to visit the cabinet near you to connect your broadband. This will be subject to availability which is why it sounds your date was changed. Your custom is valued and we really do appreciate you being with us, we are working as quickly as we can.