main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Broadband activation

router delayed dispatch

FUrake
2: Seeker

hi, just received a text saying that my router is going to be delayed by 1-2 days for dispatch because of heavy order numbers.  I have an engineer booked for Monday 29th.  Will the router even make it to me on time now? my current broadband with BT ends on the 29th, im concerned this vodafone router wont arrive in time and im going to be stuck without internet, anyone know how quick the delivery is once its disptached?

View more options
11 REPLIES 11
Steph

Hey @FUrake I hope you're well! I can certainly appreciate the concern this will have caused and I am sorry for the delayed dispatch of your router.

Once dispatched the routers are delivered within 24 hours so if your order is sent out to you before Friday morning, this will be delivered on time for your activation.

If you haven't received an update by tomorrow afternoon, please drop a message to our Social Media team here and they can check the status of your order for you 🙂

View more options
FUrake

ok will do, thanks

View more options
cwmparc1

I had the same text on Saturday 27th December. No problem I thought as my go live date is 1st December. Now had another text saying delayed for another 1-2 days, so it looks as though I won’t have the router in time.

It isn’t a great start with Vodafone.

View more options
Amanda

I know how important it is to stay connected @cwmparc1 

I'm sorry there's been a delay with your router delivery - please pop my team a message on social media and we can check what's happening with it 

View more options
cwmparc1

Tried messenger but not giving any options to start a chat with a human

View more options
TJ
Administrator
Administrator

If you've Direct Messaged on either Facebook or Twitter, you'll be greeted by our BOT. If you select 'Get Started' and then 'Asked to DM', you'll be able to get through to the team. Be sure to choose the correct category when contacting us, for the best reply @cwmparc1 😊

View more options
cwmparc1

@TJ wrote:

If you've Direct Messaged on either Facebook or Twitter, you'll be greeted by our BOT. If you select 'Get Started' and then 'Asked to DM', you'll be able to get through to the team. Be sure to choose the correct category when contacting us, for the best reply @cwmparc1 😊

@TJ sent a message around 12 o’clock, had a reply from Milan.

Replied back @ 12.13, and nothing since

View more options
Reaper186

Good luck with that mate my line fitted last Friday and still not got router all they say is tomorrow but as you know tomorrow never comes

View more options
cwmparc1

@Reaper186 wrote:

Good luck with that mate my line fitted last Friday and still not got router all they say is tomorrow but as you know tomorrow never comes

Yes! Not a great start. No customer service at all.

View more options
tolken3

I hope you are not paying for the service, you need to ask for some money back (compensation) for the days you have not got the Rueter. 

View more options
tolken3

It’s like me when I ordered my broadband and phone I was told it would be delivered on the 23 November 2021 when I spoke to someone on Web chat they said it would be delivered on the 1 December 2021 looked again on my account and it’s still not dispatched and I go live on the 6 December 2021.  I am thinking of  Cancelling this contract and sticking with My current broadband provide.   If I have to stay with you and I go live on the 6 December 2021 and I have no broadband  router then I will be claiming compensation for the time I cannot get broadband.

View more options