main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Broadband connection

2 green lights but unable to browse or anything

houndy1989
2: Seeker

both wifi and internet lights are on and solid green bottom of router is solid red i cannot browse or go online with anything at all no phones or xbox or pc and laptop. it also says in logs failed to connect to acs.......

Any one have any ideas?

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
KeithAlger
16: Advanced member

If it's saying "failed to connect to access point" in a device log, then you are probably using the wrong WiFi password.

The easy way to connect your devices is going to be to use the WPS function that is accessed by quickly pressing the "WiFi" button on the side of the router and then using the WPS WiFi set on your devices.

*Appologies in advance if this seems like a lesson in egg sucking....  It's often best to get the obvious out of the way first!

View more options
gipjon
16: Advanced member

Which logs are you viewing.

If you are viewing the router logs then your connected to the router 

If not follow what Keith has said or 

Connect your laptop direct to the router using the Ethernet cable (the blue or yellow cable ) this gets round the wifi 

View more options
Joe
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@houndy1989 Hey there, there's a few things that could be causing this issue. i've sent you a private message on how to get i  touch. We'll get back to you as soon as we can. Joe 

View more options