Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can’t stream Netflix/prime

Baginz10
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, I've had fibre broadband for a couple of days now and have just noticed I can't stream Netflix or prime video? I was with sky before and never had this issue. I'm hoping there's a simple fix. 

Edit:  Very strange the above scenario was via an nvidia shield tv so I thought I would see if they worked on a MacBook and they did. So I went back to the sheild and that also worked! Hopefully that's it now and there'll be no more issues unless it's something that happens randomly. 

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

One possibility is that Vodafone seem to be a little short of IPv4 addresses and have moved a few of these from their Indian servers to the UK.  So if you suddenly start seeing adverts where the prices are in rupees you know what's going on!

Yes sorry forgot to update. Basically I attempted to watch netflix/prime on my phone after and it was working fine so I went back to the TV and that also worked fine which is strange. Maybe accessing them on the phone unlocked something on vodafones end. It's worked fine ever since.