main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Broadband connection

Constant disconnects

Highlighted
3: Seeker

Hi, i started with Vodafone on 21st October, everything was fine until about 10 days ago when the router started dropping connection every 10 minutes or so.

Is it right that router training can go on for up to 60 days and is that what the dsconnections could be ?

Thanks, Gary.

View more options
7 REPLIES 7
4: Newbie

Do you have an apple watch connected to the wifi ?

View more options
2: Seeker

I got the same issue, iPhone 11 pro and apple watch connected to WiFi, router rebooting itself several times a day! Is it apple watch causing problems particularly? Thanks

View more options

Hi

Vodafone sent an openreach engineer around yesterday for a line fault :-)

I explained the situation with the watches etc, he managed to reset the line and im now at 40 meg since he visited with not a single drop out.

Vidafone need to highlight this issue with openreach and its customers  so at least it is the first check they consider.

View more options

You need to disconnect ypur watch sorry, otherwise you will still be in same boat.

View more options

Thanks for replying, no i don't.

View more options

Hey @cheesytoast - has there been any improvement since you first posted? So we can run some diagnostics on your line, please get in touch via Facebook, or contact us on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here. Please provide a link to this thread, along with your username; so you won't have to explain yourself again and we can help you quicker.

View more options

I phoned support and an openreach engineer is looknig at the cab today and another one tomorrow will check inside the house, thanks.

View more options