main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Broadband connection

DLM Reset still not taken place

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

So initially I had issues on my landline which affected my broadband too. So finally after getting this resolved with BT Engineers I asked Vodafone to carry out a DLM reset on my line on Monday (13/05/2019) which they said would be done in 72 hours.

Now 72 hours have come and gone and still nothing has taken place. It's now Saturday thinking it would take place today and still nothing. I have called up and not getting anywhere.

Can this be looked into @Vodafone?

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hiya,

This is the 2nd attempt at getting DLM reset but still nothing. Judging by @deltafx's response of trying get DLM reset on his line and not being done and getting generic response from yourself @Ross, I think I'll take a miss and just jump ship to another supplier that actually knows what they are doing.

Vodafone's customer service is atrocious to be frank and I would rather go elsewhere.

Thank you anyways.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3

So 1 weeks has gone by and still nothing. No reset and still crappy speeds.

View more options

Hello @ha5san! I'm disappointed you're still having issues with your speeds, we'd love to help clear this up. As we require access to your account to review your connection, please get in touch with us over Live Chat, Twitter or Facebook. We'll then be right on the case for you. Don't forget to incude the link to this thread in your message 😊 Ross

View more options

Hiya,

This is the 2nd attempt at getting DLM reset but still nothing. Judging by @deltafx's response of trying get DLM reset on his line and not being done and getting generic response from yourself @Ross, I think I'll take a miss and just jump ship to another supplier that actually knows what they are doing.

Vodafone's customer service is atrocious to be frank and I would rather go elsewhere.

Thank you anyways.

View more options